Our approach to our meetings has been based on the following principles;
- Familiar – as the name suggests the Third Thursday Club meets every Third Thursday of the calendar month (with exception to August & December).- This point to be discussed between the committee following our meeting on 12 June. This approach has soon become a regular insert into our members’ diaries and the wider construction/property community.
- Inexpensive – for 10 (number to be confirmed as above) meetings a year our membership is only £35 per annum! This covers access to the LinkedIn Group and opportunities to sponsor an event through the oncoming year (early booking is a must).
- Informal – this is a core principle of the Third Thursday Club insofar as our typical event involves signing in upon arrival and then off you go for drinks and food and network however you feel comfortable! This approach has been welcomed by our members since the outset and this environment enables easy and long lasting friendships to be forged.
- Accessible – all our events are held within the Leeds City Centre region and are easily accessed for local businesses and transportation hubs. A vast core of our membership uses the event as a staging post for other Business Development activities in the mornings or following the event thus spreading the benefit of the event timing.
- Successful – finally, none of this would be possible without the support of our members and their guests. However, the club would soon become unsuccessful if our members were not achieving some level of success from attending. The Third Thursday Club is keen to support any success our membership has derived from attendance at the club and if specific follow up meetings are required the Third Thursday Club committee is only too happy to put members together outside of an event.
Venue & Timescales - Our current event venues are:
Wapentake Bar & Bistro
92 Kirkgate, Leeds LS2 7DJ
Corn Exchange, Leeds
Call Ln, Leeds LS1 7BR
Our events run from 12.30pm to 2pm and we request that members arrive no earlier than 12.30pm to allow for a full set-up and welcome committee to be in place.